Music

Sunday, December 13, 2015

nine: forty one


How to Find the map to your heart is harder than actually finding the key.
Lets pretend this didn’t happen dear.
Lets pretend I didn’t care about you this much.
You dont make me smile. 
And I dont think about you like I do. 
Lets pretend you didn’t have the feelings you have and you broke my ever so weak heart.
Lets pretend you break my heart.
Lets pretend my heart is a lot harder to open than finding the key.
Lets pretend that you take a gun to my head and pulled the trigger.
Lets be real. I would do it over and over again. 


it’s 9:41 pm. 
Lets Pretend. 
Lets pretend all our wounds are still open and you are the only one that can kiss them better
And Yesterdays hope is all we need even though the day is as black as the night.
Love makes you see even though it killed me.
Life is funny dear.

And you sit infront of me at the checkout line and we don’t talk. Lets pretend I don’t see you again.

Lets pretend I chased you around like a school boy on the swing set.
the grass if gone and it is just dirt.
And my life is “great” 

Lets pretend I Talk to my sister and and and get a long.
Lets pretend you don’t complete me.
and I have cancer.

Let’s pretend girls know what guys want.
Let’s pretend we didn’t kiss eachothers teeth

Let’s pretend no more.
Let’s be real 
Let’s be real when you kiss me i lick my lips for hours after.
Let’s be real when you hug me in walmart and we just sit there. 
i love that darling 
Let’s be real I love you. 

1 comment: