Music

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Monster


I was told not to respond to your blog post. 
That you are trying to make me feel guilty for you not being happy.
It's not my fault that I find happiness everywhere I walk.
It’s is pathetic that you even try to bring me to your level. 
You probably THINK you forgot how to swim. 
I have seen you do it before without me. 
Keep talking about "it "dude.... You said it yourself it would never be the same. "if we took it back we would be nowhere.".... What does we mean?
I left you a compass and a map but you forgot how to use them just like you forgot how to “swim”. 
I don’t know if she is the City of my dreams? 
I told you that I wouldn't want to live in Manhattan anyways. 
My cold blood brings you life. You can’t live without me....remember? 
I am happy that you wanted Black and White.
What is your Black and White now? 
Gray Cloud? Really? Gray Cloud? Wait maybe I am a gray cloud that would make sense. I am dull. 
Should have let your body drop like this relationship... Something that I would tell myself 2 months ago. 
It was something that would have been better for you. 
You don't need me in your life. 
You are describing me as a monster
Run then.
Don't point out all my wrong doings and then say "I miss him" 




4 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but the act that you and someone else are having an anonymous battle is pretty amusing. But besides that, amen! Fight!

    ReplyDelete