Music

Thursday, December 10, 2015

This was a weird


Britton Thomas Bettridge, 18, of Highland, UT, Passed away Yesterday He was born May 27, 1997 to Rick and Trish Bettridge. Britton Graduated from Lone Peak High School and Played Linebacker for the Lone Peak football team he was a First Team all region for the Knights. Britton Took major Pride in his Sports, Family and Friends. His Dad Rick taught him the ropes on how to become a true honest man. Him and his mom would always go shopping or out to lunch and He enjoyed spending time with her the most.  He went to the Gym every day and Enjoyed working out with his brother Austin. He often looked up to his Sister Brandi for any advice and His younger sister Mckenzie for being Happy all the time. He often hung out with his friends and enjoyed the outdoors. He collected hats and would often see him wearing a Yankees hat. Britton holds the ranking of Eagle Scout and resembles the attributes that scouting stands for. Britton Enoyed riding his Harley, Flirting with Girls and making weird memories with his friends. One in particular is when him and his friends made a couch on wheels and road it around Highland. Britton knew what it meant to live life to the fullest and be happy in times of trial. His one wish was not to be remembered by the things he did but the person he was. He will be remembered as a funny loving kid who gave his all at life and never regretted anything he did. He loved the Support he got from extended Family members and love ones. He often looked up to coaches who helped raise him to the hard worker he was. He will be missed.


I dont know why I wrote this. I have always thought of writing my own obituary the other day and I don't know why but I had a out of body experience writing it and I hope you know I don't plan on dying anytime soon. 
thanks. 
- Shawn

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is good. And writing my own obituary... That's a freaking genius idea #stolen a million times

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone should write their own obituary before they pass....Unless you're famous enough to have your own wiki page then I guess you don't really need too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the last paragraph disclaimer.

    (*exhales*)

    I do like the obituary idea. But it scares the H out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this very much. It put a smile on my face

    ReplyDelete
  5. This idea is fantastic. And you followed through with it. So good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this was weird but this was really cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was such a creative idea. The last paragraph disclaimer was definitely necessary

    ReplyDelete