Music

Sunday, November 1, 2015

02-11-14


Did you look up the instructions how to make a noose? or did your dad teach you how to tie it? 

I wonder how long your blond hair is. 
Is your long board still in the same place? 
are your hands okay from touching the pavement. 
Were the cops just complete dicks? 
Was the barn silent? 
Did you break your neck or did you hang? Was it more painful then you were thinking? 
I am saying sorry for asking so many questions because that is the polite thing to do. 
Damn it Hunter leave a note at least. 
Help your parents out. 
How does your brothers feel?
How selfish. 
Your emotion had to be over flowing. 
Brother let me love you. 
I love you. 
I love you.
I love you. 
It doesn't mean much now. 
How selfish am I. 
How selfish am I not to tell you. 
You Love me don’t you? 
I see your spirit. 
You gave us life. 
You gave us happiness.
You gave us Love. 
I am sorry no one showed you the same.
Only you can hurt us the way you did. 
Only your brain can make you that depressed. 
You may have ended your life.
You may have started mine.
Till we meet again Brother.


13 comments:

  1. This literally gave me chills. It's sad suicide is so common around here. It's sad that the effects still don't go away after a year later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing and we need to be more open to discussion on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is raw. this is beautiful and raw and we need more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so honest and it feels like you didn't hold back. Just thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need more. i listened to jolene on your playlist as i read this and im just stunned. this was too good

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so important to me.

    Just so you know, I'm putting together the top 5, and I wanted to put it in the top 5, but I was scared. So I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mad. But I agree with your decision

    ReplyDelete
  8. this was incredible. and im super mad at myself that its taken me until today to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete