Music

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

it's late. It is late.



My Hearts biggest fear is you. 
You play me so well its like the sound of a tin can hitting the concrete. babe. you were born to break my heart. I hope you change that. I hope everything you say to me is true and you don't just feel bad for me. 
My Heart cant take the blood pressure from you sitting in front of my face. me looking for what you are and you looking through me. Take my beating heart out my chest already. dissect it. You don't need anything from me no map. love, you know my heart more than anyone else in the history of time.Tik Toc. Its like you hand crafted my blood. All my heart does is pump and feel your love. If you are going to kill me. IF you are going to kill me. kill me slow. I want my last seconds. looking at you slowly. the way I want. The way I want! Hopping that if i look at you hard enough then you will crave me. My taste is addicting dear. and I will die with you forever. Kill my heart dear. Kill it slow. *eyes closed 
Kill it slow. 

3 comments:

  1. "It's like you hand-crafted my blood"

    That line made mine cold.

    (But in a good way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "dissect it"

    "its like you hand crafted my blood"

    ReplyDelete